December 17, 2006

On buying pants

I really don't like buying pants. They never fit me right -either they fit in the waist and not in the leg, or they fit in the leg but not in the waist. I wouldn't have bothered trying to find any except that last night I had to unbutton my pants after dinner to make room for baby and supper. That's fine on the way home with just Allen in the car, but I figured that wouldn't be appropriate for Christmas dinner with the family =O So after last night I broke down and bought my first pair of maternity pants. I don't mind getting a baby belly; it just seemed a little silly to be buying full-fledged maternity pants when I've only got this little pooch. The cool thing though is that I found some corduroy pants. I adore corduroy, but I haven't been able to find a pair that really fits me since I don't know when. It's pretty cool though. I'm finally starting to "feel" pregnant.

No comments: