November 30, 2007

House painting...

While I was out one day I found the most adorable little house. Since the price was already reduced, and I knew Allen wouldn't mind; I bought it. It's really cozy looking with darling little front porch and little third story gables. Now of course I have to paint the darn thing, and it's taking forever. However, it'll look lovely up on my mantle with my other Christmas decorations.......Did I get you? Can we at least pretend I did? It really is turning out to be so adorable that I'm not sure how much I'm going to get done until I finish painting it. There are so many little nooks and crannies to reach that even the smallest task (like painting the window sills) is taking forever. And of course I've practically run out of white paint. Looks like I'm off to the store. Hope I can get out of there without bringing too much home with me....

5 comments:

Allen Short said...

We bought a house?

When are we moving?

(just kidding ;)

Anonymous said...

I hopped onto your blog from another and was delighted to see your Ron Paul link! Greetings from a fellow-revolutionary :).

Serena said...

You'll share a photo when you're done, right?

Trina said...

Yup. You got me. Hook, line, and sinker. Maybe it's 'cause I'm reading this at 6am and I'm not awake yet? My heart skipped a beat - "She bought a house? Without Allen?!"

ha, ha. :)

Definitely post pictures.

I like the new blog colors.

Trina said...

whahah! you disabled comment moderation? Hooray! :)