March 6, 2009

reasons not to answer the phone when tired:

A couple of our regular follows are out of town this coming weekend, so our dance instructor had to tag the old married woman to help out with class. He finally called this evening to see when I could practice with him. I'm so glad Allen answered the phone because the first thing that came into my head was "no you can't have my body right now, I'm too tired," and as tired as I feel right now I just might have said it. To the great embarrassment of all. The moral of the story is -if you call me when I'm tired YOU'VE BEEN WARNED!

Seriously, it's been a loooooong stressful week. A hormonal, sleep cycle off, found an awesome apartment only to realize our lease is up next month (stupid 13 month lease), had a bad dream this morning. woke up with a headache, and I watched one of my parakeets die, all around not so fun bad week.

I think I'm going to go to a clinic and get needles stuck in me. My friend recommended a wellness care clinic that seems to be herbal granola girl friendly. I guess we'll see.