March 23, 2009

Speaking of hair....

I cut mine today. By which I don't mean that I plunked down cash at some salon or ever convinced a friend cut it for me. I mean I cut it. Myself. Mostly myself anyway. I asked Allen to check the back to make sure it was even. Other than that I just spent an unearthly amount of time combing and snipping until I got something that looked about right. Overall I ended up taking off about 2-3 inches, but since my hair was approaching hip length anyway I wasn't too worried about snipping it all too short trying to get things even. At any rate I figured I couldn't do worse than my last hair cut which I ended up recutting a couple of days after visiting the salon. Plus, this way I can spend my mad money on something I want (and can't make myself).

No comments: