March 28, 2007

Moving and such

I really should write about our weekend. Saturday we had an absolutely perfect day in the mountains -the last before we move. However, I really don't have time or energy to describe it well, and I really need to include some of our pictures. I'll probably do that after we move. Anyway, I've still been tired. That mostly seems due to our little girl sucking a lot more out of me. Upping some of my vitamins has helped, but I still need more rest lately. Of course that isn't helping up move any faster. I got some boxes packed yesterday, but I still need to finish packing the bedroom and hall closet. Pack the bathroom and livingroom. Start packing the kitchen. Figure out what to do with the food in the fridge because some of it just ain't getting cooked right now. Do laundry. Separate out what needs to go in suitcases. Figure out what needs to go in the car instead of the truck. Ooof, just writing this is making me tired. Fortunately Allen is taking the day off tomorrow to help out. As is I might just need to send him to do laundry by himself so I can pack some more. I'd go myself, but neither of us is comfortable with me being there by myself at night. Oh, well. I guess I'd better get back at it.

2 comments:

Serena said...

I'm sorry. My curiousity finally got the better of me. This is completely off the subject of this post, but I've been wondering about this for a while, and finally decided to ask. What is this muscle test that you do, and how do you know from it that you're having a girl? I'm sorry if this is common knowledge, and I'm asking a really stupid question!
QueenOrual from S&S Board
P. S. I'm praying that your move goes well and that you won't be as tired. Don't strain yourself! Let OTHERS do the carrying.

Natalie said...

Muscle testing isn't terribly common, and it's a bit controversial depending on who you ask. I'll write a post about it soon. Remind me if I don't.

Move went well. I'll write more about that later. Right now I need to start unpacking.