April 11, 2007

and then the pot called the kettle black...

That's me right here. When something comes up with a friend or someone on-line I'm the first to say "Don't condemn yourself. Say Scripture. Remember that guilt (that that thing that drives us away from God and makes us miserable) is a lie from Satan," and then when I start experiencing guilt and condemnation I wallow in it until someone turns the water hose of truth on me. My MIL has a way of doing that for me that I would never have expected when I first met her. That's one reason why I'm so glad that we're in town. I just went over to her house and talked to her for a couple of hours about everything that has been going on, and she is just such a source of wisdom and encouragement. Praise God that there are people around us to remind us of God's truth.

I suppose I need to run get us some supper. Fortunately I have some left overs, but I think I'd better hit the recipe books. I've been getting tired more easily and spending an hour chopping veggies just doesn't appeal to me much right now. Maybe I should go hunt up some more crock pot meals before I go out and buy veggies tomorrow.

No comments: