February 3, 2007

tired but happy

I really don't have time for a real post since I need to get to bed so I'm not just dragging myself up in the morning. I just wanted to say that I'm so glad I finally got some organizational things done today. I went to Bed Bath and Beyond and got a set of drawers. It's just a metal frame with canvas drawers, but it will fit in the tiny space between the closets. I also bought one of those shelf organizers that hangs from your closet rod. I feel like I finally have room to put things away instead of constantly shuffling around piles. I don't have everything up, but I've made progress. I also cleared out a big bag of clothes that I'm not wearing/won't wear to take to the thrift store.

I bought a big red canvas bin to hold all those crafting/sewing things that I want to be able to get to but don't want cluttering up the living area. While I was out I also bought a few more crafting things to go in my bin -some more flannel and some cotton batting to make nursing pads, more flannel to make burp clothes and a swaddling blanket, and a couple of cross stitch kits. One kit is for a birth announcement/sampler, and the other is an apple tree full of birds. I'm going to stitch a Bible verse under it and hang it up in our new place after we move.

Well, I need to go brush some butter over the communion bread and hop into bed. We have to get there early to set up for communion this Sunday, and I don't really like getting up early for church anyway. Goodnight everyone.

No comments: