June 12, 2007

bored

I'm bored. I have an apartment to vacuum and pick up (not much thank God). Sewing I could be doing (and a sewing space to tidy), and I'm sitting here without an interest in the world in doing anything worth doing. Ok, so I want to run to Hancock's, but that will only add to the things I have to do : P Oh, the dishwasher needs emptying as well.

At least I have Elliot and Armstrong on my cd player. I really need to get some more of those guys.

Ok, boredom aside. I'm gonna go and get my bedroom straight. Actually bedroom, living room, vacuuming shouldn't take more than half an hour. Better get to it so it will be done.

Oh yeah, I'm also due today. They say only %5 of babies are born on their due date, but considering how strange this pregnancy has been all bets are currently off. Come on Baby!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

On the crazy chance that the baby does not come...will you be returning to grad school? Weird question I know...but I know that you said you had to quit because of feeling poorly.

Natalie said...

probably not -at least not right now. I'm not thrilled with the condition of graduate education as I have found it, and I can't think of any state school that I would enjoy nor any private school that would have me. Well....there is one place I would have liked to go. New Saint Andrew's in Moscow Id.

But, as you said it would be a crazy chance. and I'd much rather have a baby than a graduate degree.

Anonymous said...

Hi! I'm a 'gentle observer' (don't like to be called a lurker LOL!) at sensibility.com...I just wanted to tell you that we have been praying for you. I know how hard it is at the end of the pregnancy, just waiting. Are you able to take walks? That helped me a lot.

Ann Carter

Anonymous said...

Patiently waiting with you...

Bobbie-Jo