June 15, 2007

Happy 100th Post to Me!

The rather discursive post below happens to be my 100th post on this blog, and I thought the milestone mildly worthy of note. No there's no prize for being here for this un-momentous event, but pop back in around the 500th post and maybe I'll hold a drawing for.....something? We'll have to see. I think my crafting skills could be roused to produce something suitable.

Thank you, dear friends for stopping by here. I sincerely enjoy the fellowship. By the way, if you'd care to be added to my list of neighborhood blogs post a comment with your url. I love having new friends to visit.

1 comment:

mrsidotf said...

I do enjoy reading about your journey and how God is revealing Himself to you. If you would like to add my blog it is

http://kerrylj.blogspot.com/

Thanks,
Kerry