June 18, 2007

Now this is really worth reading

Vox Day has an interview with Ron Paul up on his blog that everyone really needs to read -especially if you haven't heard much about Ron Paul before. This is the anti-abortion, pro-border control, REPEAL INCOME TAX, and stridently pro-constitution presidential candidate that not enough people are talking about. No, my little homemaker blog isn't about to go political, but this man is really worth a second and third look. Please, please, please go check out this interview and give this man a little consideration.

2 comments:

Kether said...

Natalie,
I've been lurking on your blog since almost the beginning and I find myself thinking of you a lot lately. I hope that you are feeling well and that life starts to make a little more sense soon.
I imagine this is all very unsettling.

Anonymous said...

What happened to the ticker? It has stopped ticking!