June 5, 2007

Well, I think I actually woke up

My body must be so out of whack because I got a second wind last night at about 12:00 and kept going until 4:00 (yes, am). Then I slept until noon, and now I'm feeling fairly awake. I really feel better when I get on a more regular sleep schedule of being in bed by 11:00 and then getting up in the morning. I know my liver would be be a lot happier. I was awake when my liver wanted me to be asleep so it could clean out in peace, and gracious did it pitch a fit about me staying up! I felt like I had a stitch in my side almost. I took some milk thistle and drank some herbal tea to soothe it, but I really need to get to bed earlier tonight. Ummm, what am I talking about? Your body has certain natural rhythms of working, cleaning, and resting. Often your body cleans out while you're asleep and not taxing it by trying to stay awake and get your million and a half things done. The liver cleans out sometime around 12 or 1 am I believe. Yawn. Did I say I was awake. That must have been wishful thinking. Whatever, I need to jump on the mini-tramp and take my herbs for the day. Maybe that will help. Since I've been gently contracting since Sunday night I don't think this is a good time for me to get exhausted. I don't know if that will absolutely keep my contrax from getting stronger or what, but either way I can't say that being sleep deprived helps anything. Ok, nevermind about the title of this post. I'm gonna take a cat nap.

1 comment:

D said...

Hang in thee dear lady! It will all come in God's time! I've been there though...I know how hard the waiting is...