January 26, 2007

Babies!

Ok, this really doesn't have anything to do with my baby, but it's about a baby. Tonight we got together with a bunch of community group people for pizza, and our community group leaders have a little 6mo boy. He really is a cute little fellow : D He's really starting to coo and laugh more now than he was when we first met him. I ended up spending a good part of the evening holding and playing with the little guy. Good practice I reckon. Another girl helped his mom give him a bath, and we ended up having a little convention in the bathroom. She was so enthusiastic -breaking out into song repeatedly as we got him ready for bed. She had to take him out into the kitchen to show her husband the cute little naked baby. I can't say that I tend to get that overtly enthusiastic about babies, although when there's a baby around Allen and I do tend to out maneuver each other to get to the baby first. Come this summer we might be a little more willing to share : D

7 comments:

Erica said...

Hey Natalie!

This is Erica from the S&S message board (my username is FaithRewarded), and I just wanted to say hi! I've enjoyed reading your blog, when I get time. I think the dress you posted a picture of awhile back is so cute!! I love it. :-) When are you due?

God bless!

--Erica

Natalie said...

I'd know you from your avatar! I love that picture by the way. I'm due in the middle of June -June 13th give or take a week or so. Glad you're enjoying my blog.

Erica said...

Yay!! That's coming up. :-) My sister's birthday is June 10th. I absolutely can't wait to see pictures of your baby! (I enjoyed the pictures of your wedding so much...) Do you have any name ideas??

--Erica

Erica said...

Yay! The middle of June is coming up fast. My sister's birthday is June 10th, and personally I think that's a great time for a birthday. (spring!) Do you have any name ideas??

--Erica

Natalie said...

Allen's pretty sure we're having a girl, but we have two different names picked out. Unless one of us changes our minds again.If we have a boy he'd probably Peter Allen. If we have a girl we're thinking about Debra Grace. We were going to name a girl Debra Lorin (Lorin is my middle name), but I think we like Debra Grace better.

Wouldn't it be funny if my baby was born on your sister's birthday : D

Erica said...

Oh dear, I didn't mean to post twice! :o I thought the first one had somehow got lost.

I really, really like both your names. Especially Debra Grace. I think that is so pretty! I think Debra and Grace go together really well.

Okay, I'll stop bothering you!

--Erica

Natalie said...

You certainly aren't bothering me. You can comment as much as you like.

I'm glad you like Debra Grace. If we have a girl I really think that's what we're going to go with.