January 4, 2007

New Clothes!


Buying clothes is so much fun. Old Navy had some of their maternity stuff discounted, so I bought a few things. One shirt, two cami's, and a dress to be precise. The dress was rather a splurge, but Allen said it was okay since I'd need some sort of Sunday clothes anyway. I only hope that the neckline isn't too low and that I bought the right size. For some reason people seem to think that just because I woman's waist has temporarily gone awol she wants to prove that her bust hasn't. /me shakes head. You don't have be able to stare down it to know that it's there. Anyway, hopefully I can wear this dress into spring -perhaps freshen it up with a pretty scarf or necklace.

Now I suppose that I really do need to go see to my kitchen. Someone really needs to do dishes, and it's not nice of me to wait for Allen to help me all the time. But first I think I'm going to spend a few minutes on the bedroom. It ain't always easy, but I'm going to get the hang of this domestic stuff one of these days : )

No comments: