January 16, 2007

busy week

I went to the women's center last Thursday, and school started that week as well. Things are starting to get crazy here. Some of the herbs I've been taking threw off one of the tests and confused the nurse. We're going to go back in there after we get that straightened out. Ah the wonderful world of herbs. Sometimes they work too well : ) I'm probably going to have to drop one of my classes or at least take an audit. Since I won't be going back after Baby's born it doesn't really matter if I have to drop with a W. It'll probably be the medieval class since it's the one that looks the hardest and is my only Friday class. We'll see though. It'd be nice if I could take a full load, but since I actually like to cook for my husband I don't think that's going to happen. It's not as though I have the background to really work with this material anyway. I'd need at least a semester studying history, politics, and theology in the Medieval world before I could knowledgeably interact with this material. Sigh... I can't wait to start learning this stuff so I can teach it to my kids. Lord willing they are going to be so much smarter than me.

No comments: