September 16, 2007

Christmas after fall

I saw someone posting on another forum about planning Christmas gifts which made me realize that I should probably start thinking about that as well pretty soon. I'm one of those people who shops for Christmas and birthdays all year long and just picks up things that I find on sale. It works really well for the most part, but it does mean that it's about time for me to start hunting down all those little Christmas gifts from wherever I stashed them and see just who gets what and who I need to be shopping for as I go about.

Right now though I've got the thrift store bug really bad. Maybe if I get things done around here I can go for a little while tomorrow....Pity all the thrift stores are about 20min away from me. (Yeah, I'm spoiled :)

No comments: