March 12, 2008

wedding projects

I'm working on a wedding project at present. It's coming along, but since I'm having to learn my image editing as I go it's taking me a bit longer than it strictly has to. I'm doing something (almost) completely new for me, and it's really quite interesting seeing it all come together. I'll try to take a few pictures (so I can feel bad about not uploading them :D ) before I hand it off. Speaking of which my hand-off date is fast approaching, so I better get back to it. Erk, and today's one of my long days. I really better get to it.

2 comments:

Elisa M said...

Are you working on wedding photography? I am intrigued as to this mystery project...

Natalie said...

Oh no. I'm not a photographer. I'm just being manipulative in the fair use sense. Jill of all trades and master of none.